Join us for:
Make your plans now to attend!
Start now making your arrangements to attend the 65th ICTM Annual Meeting, at the Tinley Park Convention Center in Tinley Park, Illinois on October 23–24, 2015. We expect more than 1200 K-college level mathematics and science teachers to attend this year's conference.
Reasons participants will attend
this year's event:
- Early bird registration: register early to save money!
- Convenient access from Interstates 55, 57 & 80,
and for bus, train and air travelers!
- Two-day schedule: proceedings Friday morning
through Saturday afternoon!
- All-inclusive location -
no trekking between buildings for events!
- Free Parking!!!
- Convenient access to nearby restaurants & shopping!
Early bird registration is now open. Click here to register online. Prefer to mail in a form instead, click here for a printable form.
ICTM Member Services
Attend our Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference!
Browse the Conference Program Guide!
Print the Conference Program Guide
Plan Your Trip:
- Vendors! Don't miss your opportunity to exhibit!
- Contributions from businesses like yours make it possible for us to offer this important in-service training to hundreds of teachers at an affordable rate. We hope we can count on vendors to help provide Illinois mathematics teachers with the latest information on the teaching of mathematics. Vendors to the success of this meeting in several ways, including exhibiting, purchasing advertisements and contributing towards the conference by sponsoring conference events.
- Review/Print the Vendor Packet:
- MS Word.doc
- Reserve your Booth Online