College of Arts & Humanities Curriculum Committee Minutes
Wednesday September 15, 2010 was held electronically
Caroline Simpson, ART, Olaf Hoerschelmann, CMN, Stephen Swords,
ENG, Irene Coromina, FLG, Joy Kammerling, HIS, Eunseong Kim, JOU, Anna
Cromwell, MUS, Grant Sterling, PHI, David Wolski, THA.
Chair Sterling called the meeting to order at 2:58 p.m.
I. MinutesThe minutes of 09/08/10 were approved as published.
II. Items Added to the Agenda
On the motion of Stephen Swords and second of Olaf Hoerschelmann, the following items were added to the agenda for the next meeting:
- 10.04 New Course Proposal ART 3912
- 10.05 New Course Proposal ART 3922
- 10.06 New Course Proposal ART 4912
- 10.07 New Course Proposal ART 4922
- 10.08 Proposed Revisions to BFA in ART with option in Graphic Design
III. Executive Action requests
Executive action requests from the Art department, to be considered at the next meeting, were distributed.
- Revise course descriptions for ART 1000 and ART 1110.
- Revise course prerequisite for ART 1111.
- Revise course title for ART 3911 and ART 3921.
- Revise course title and descriptions for ART 4911 and 4921
Due to technical problems with the on-campus e-mail system, duration of the meeting was extended and expired at 10:00 a.m. September 19, 2010Betsy Miller
The next meeting will be held Wednesday September 22 at 3:00 p.m. in the James K. Johnson Conference room, 2211 Doudna